12–1 PM Live GoToWebinar by Mari J. Frank, JD, JD. This program will provide an analysis of Florida’s attorney ethical rules as they relate to billing and collecting fees. Course number 7231 is approved for 1 CLE; all of which may be applied toward Ethics. This is a joint program by the ADR and Solo & Small Firm Sections; members register for only $50. Registrants have 90-day, on-demand access. REGISTER
Mari is a California-licensed attorney/mediator since 1985. She’s also a Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit and Family Court Mediator. She’s the author of five books and dozens of published articles. She is a professional corporate leadership trainer, negotiations coach, privacy consultant and radio host in private practice in Florida and California.
- Orange County, California: Superior Court Civil Court Mediator
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Court and Family Court Mediator
- BA from University of Wisconsin
- Masters from Hofstra University
- Law Degree from Western State University College of Law.
- Post Law Negotiation and Mediation Certification from Mc George School of Law, Harvard Law School, and Pepperdine Law School.